- $38 for two tickets to see The Magic Of Rob Lake (up to $76 value)
- When: nightly at 8 p.m., excluding Mondays and Fridays
- Where: Xandu Theater at the Trump Taj Mahal
- Section: general admission
- Doortime: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Select a redemption window. Tickets are valid for any performance within the chosen window.
- Now through July 29
- August 3 through August 31
The Magic of Rob Lake
Caesars Entertainment knows a thing or two about show business, so when they call someone “The Top Illusionist in the World,” it’s worth taking notice. But it’s not just Caesars praising Rob Lake. In 2008, he became the youngest illusionist in history to win a Merlin Award when he was named the International Stage Magician of the Year. It’s easy to see why he took the title—Lake’s show combines breathtaking illusions with wit, old-fashioned glamour, and seats for audience members. Impishly grinning whether in Times Square or on the Vegas Strip, Lake may disappear while riding a suspended motorcycle one moment, then share the stage with dancing assistants the next.