- $19.25 for one G-Pass to see The Magnificent 7 (up to $38.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Shore Room at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Seating: sections A6 (rows 5–12), B7–B10 (rows 1–4), C5 (rows 1–12), C6 (rows 5–12), D1 (rows 12–19), D2 (rows 1–20), D3 (rows 5–22), F1 (rows 12–19), F2 (rows 1–20), or G1
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Magnificent 7
Like the heroes from the movie of the same name, The Magnificent 7 blaze a trail through the American west, riding out of California to bring their show to Nevada. But where as Yul Brynner and his posse used six-shooters to get the job done, the dancers of this all-male revue use their six-packs. The septet of hunks bend, flex, and gyrate their way through Vegas-style choreography, much to the joy of their gleefully shrieking audience. Such enthusiasm proves that the show makes a perfect gift for bachelorettes, anyone needing a girls’ night out, or a friend who’s just opened their eyes after Lasik surgery.