What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Magpie Salute, starting from $25
- General-admission floor standing
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Magpie Salute
- How you know guitarist Rich Robinson: from his work with the Black Crowes; the Crowes’ Marc Ford and Sven Pipien are in the band too.
- The last time you heard Robinson and Ford play guitar together: 1997, when Ford left the Crowes
- What to expect: a mix of Black Crowes favorites and songs from Robinson’s and Ford’s solo careers
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.