What You'll Get
A girls’ night out is a chance for women to discuss topics that make men uncomfortable, such as women. Hit the town with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Wink Eyelash Bar and Makeup Studio’s Makeup and Martini Mixer: Essence Edition
- When: Saturday, July 6, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: The JW Marriott
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $25 for one Ambiance ticket, which includes general admission, a performance by DJ Spinderella, hors d’oeuvres, and martinis (up to a $50 value)
- $49 for one Experience ticket, which includes everything in the Ambiance package, plus a full makeover and a photo shoot (up to a $100 value)<p>
The Makeup and Martini Mixer: Essence Edition
Color coordinated with the ongoing Essence Festival, Wink Eyelash Bar and Makeup Studio’s mixer invites music lovers to kick back and relax with an open bar and airbrush makeup showcase. Between bites of catered hors d’oeuvres, sips of Absolut martinis, party-goers can sit for a makeover with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, followed by a photo-shoot. At 5 p.m., the lights dim for a special guest: DJ Spinderella—Grammy winner and former member of all-female rap crew Salt-N-Pepa.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2013. Limit 3/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/6/13 at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at JW Marriott. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wink Makeup Studio & Eyelash Bar's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wink Eyelash Bar and Makeup Studio
Wink Eyelash Bar and Makeup Studio puts weight on permanence. Understanding that some moments live on in photographs and memory, its artisans keep women from worrying about whether their makeup is smudged or running. That's because their custom airbrush applications stay put for up to 12 hours and resist washing off even when brides shed a tear or fish their wedding band out of the apple-bobbing tub. And such attention to the big picture has helped the studio make The Knot's Best Of Weddings list for the two years running.