Shawn Barker summons the soul of ’60s-era Johnny Cash while playing a career-spanning set of hits including “Ring of Fire” and “Hurt”
What You'll Get
- Seating: mezzanine section 208–210
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Man in Black
- The (New) Man in Black: Shawn Barker, a man who captures the look and soul of Johnny Cash in his early 1960s youth
- What you’ll hear: Expect classics spanning from “Ring of Fire” and “I Walk the Line” to the late-period staple “Hurt.”
- How you know Shawn is good: Ray Green, a radio DJ and personal friend of Johnny Cash, said, “He sounds just like John!”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount Theatre
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.