What You'll Get
Dance troupes can pull off complex techniques that individual performers can’t, from gravity-defying lifts to truly heartwarming group hugs. See synchronized movement with this deal.
- One ticket to see The Manhattan Project 5.0
- When: Saturday, November 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Baruch Mason Hall Theatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $27 for one orchestra ticket (up to a $47.12 value)
- $33 for one VIP ticket, including premium seating with a private usher, a Manhattan Project 5.0 T-shirt, a complimentary snack and beverage, and a photo and meet-and-greet opportunity with the dancers (up to a $62.49 value)<p>
The Manhattan Project 5.0
Touted as one of New York’s only South Asian fusion dance competitions, The Manhattan Project 5.0 welcomes rhythmically inclined dance squads from across the country into its popping-and-locking battlegrounds. Organized by the South Asian dance troupes from across the country, the competition’s fifth installment ups the ante with an electrifying lineup, set to be announced in late October. Dancers with lightning-fast feet cut rugs into paper snowflakes with styles such as Bollywood, Bhangra, hip-hop, and jazz, all set to energetic music that makes onlookers want to dance in the aisles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Baruch Mason Hall Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Manhattan Project's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.