- One G-Pass to The Marshall Tucker Band
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- $10 for rows E-K, sections 4 and 6 (up to $28.25 value)
- $14 for rows L-CC, sections 1-3; and rows A-D, sections 4 & 6 (up to $38.20 value)
- $23 for rows B-K, sections 1-3 (up to $57.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Marshall Tucker Band
- As early stars of the burgeoning Southern-rock genre: The Marshall Tucker Band appeals to fans of rock, country, gospel, and just plain ol’ good songs sung from the heart and gut
- ’70s hits that still warm the hearts of inner ramblers and lovelorn outlaws: “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
- Fun fact: although lead singer Doug Gray is used to being called Marshall, nobody in the band is named Marshall Tucker
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.