Seminal country-rock crossover act plays hits such as “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Marshall Tucker Band, starting at $20
- General admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Marshall Tucker Band
- Who Marshall Tucker is: Though singer Doug Gray is pretty used to being called Marshall, the real Marshall Tucker is actually a blind piano tuner. While the band was discussing possible names in an old warehouse they rented for rehearsal, they noticed “Marshall Tucker” written on the door key. It turns out Tucker had rented the space before them.
- Who their music appeals to: fans of rock, country, and gospel, as well as anyone with a red-white-and-blue circulatory system
- Their ’70s hits that still warm outlaws’ hearts: “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
The Fine Print
Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.