What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for seating in rows V–Z of the main floor or rows J–P of the balcony (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Marshall Tucker Band
- Who Marshall Tucker is: He’s a blind piano tuner. While the band was discussing possible names in an old warehouse they rented for rehearsal, they noticed “Marshall Tucker” written on the door key. It turns out Tucker had rented the space before them. Today, though, singer Doug Gray is pretty used to being called Marshall.
- Who their music appeals to: fans of rock, country, and gospel, as well as anyone with a red-white-and-blue circulatory system
- Their ’70s hits that still warm outlaws’ hearts: “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2017. Limit 12/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tickets will be assigned in the order they were purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.