What You'll Get
- $35 for tickets for one adult and one child (up to $48 value)
- $48 for tickets for two adults and two children (up to $96 value)
- $49 for tickets for two adults (up to $68 value)
- $68 for tickets for four adults (up to $136 value)
- Seating is in the orchestra or front balcony.
Home for the Holidays
- The Concert: It’s an annual tradition for many households. Each year, hundreds of families look forward to this frosty fest, which sees local choirs joining the instrumentalists for a night of carols and winter tunes.
- Christiane Noll: This year’s soloist is a Tony-honored Broadway performer renowned for her star turns in Ragtime, Jekyll & Hyde, and It Ain’t Nothing But the Blues. She’s joined by conductor Elizabeth Schulze.
- Santa Claus: The evening’s other soloist, he’ll show up at the end and lead a sing-along.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem tickets by phone in advance. Or present voucher on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Symphony Orchestra
From classical masterpieces to newly-composed commissions to free-wheeling pops concerts, Maryland Symphony Orchestra ensures its seasons contain something for everyone. Special performances are staged especially with children and youth in mind, and an annual patriotic concert celebrates American history with an extra star-spangly program at the Antietam National Battlefield. The skilled musicians are guided by the baton of award-winning musical director Elizabeth Schulze.