Watching an athlete succeed is supremely satisfying, though curiously, so is watching a dam fail. Feel the rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- The Masters Grand Slam of Curling
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- All tournament play starts at 9 a.m., except Sunday, when play starts at 10 a.m. Click here to view the tournament schedule
$20 for a single-day pass (up to a $46 value), valid for one of the following days:
- Wednesday, October 30 (a $46 value)
- Thursday, October 31 (a $46 value)
- Friday, November 1 (a $45.99 value)
$40 for a weekend pass (an $85.98 value), valid for both of the following days:
- Saturday, November 2
- Sunday, November 3
The Masters Grand Slam of Curling
The Masters Grand Slam of Curling summons 30 of the top men's and women's curling teams from throughout the world to Abbotsford to compete for part of a $200,000 total purse and one of the sport's coveted Grand Slam titles. But prize money and curling glory will not be the only factors weighing on competitors' minds as they guide their stones down icy sheets; the Masters also represents the first major curling event of the season before the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia. Though many of the teams in the draw have already qualified for the games, the field also showcases Canadian squads hoping to represent their country next year. The six-day, round-robin-style bonspiel at Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Center gives every team an opportunity to test its mettle against top competitors before trying to win that coveted gold hockey puck on the world's biggest stage.
33800 King Rd.
Abbotsford, BC V2S 8H8