All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this deal.
- $33 for one ticket with express entry to The MayJah RayJah 2013 Music Festival (up to a $67.10 value)
- When: Saturday, August 31, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Kakaako Waterfront Amphitheater
- Section: general admission
- Door time: Doors open at showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
The MayJah RayJah 2013 Music Festival
- Headliner of the reggae festival: Ali Campbell
- Who else will be there: Common Kings, New Zealand’s House of Shem, Hawaiian-natives HiRemedy, Kapena, Opihi Pickers, and Rebel SoulJahz
- How you know Ali Campbell: he’s the former lead singer of UB40
- UB40’s Billboard-topping singles: “Red Red Wine,” “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
- If UB40’s 70 million sold records were stacked on top of each other, they would probably fall over before they surpassed the Empire State Building
- Hits from Ali’s solo career: “Don’t Shoot the Messenger,” “What you Gonna Do Bout it”
- How many kings are in the Common Kings: five
- Number of albums released by Kapena: 20
- Islands encapsulated in their sound: Tonga, Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, and Hawaii
- What the Opihi Pickers are picking: Ukuleles and guitars<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/31 for a ticket at venue Will Call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Kakaako Waterfront Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Mayjah Rayjah's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.