What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Voca People (up to $42 value)
- When: Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Seating: section A or B
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 40 million: number of views they’ve accumulated on YouTube so far
- 70: number of lightning-fast recaps of songs in each show, covering everyone from Nirvana to Britney Spears
- 8: number of singers in the group
- 1: the number of groups like Voca People, who don white paint and ivory tuxedos while acting out a surreal tale that involves an alien spaceship crash
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/7 for a ticket at venue will call. Seats will be pre-assigned. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mayo Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under the same name to sit together. Discount reflects Mayo Performing Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theater fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is on site to cultivate the next generation of performers.