- $20 for one ticket to see Voca People (up to $42 value)
- When: Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Seating: section A or B
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 40 million: number of views they’ve accumulated on YouTube so far
- 70: number of lightning-fast recaps of songs in each show, covering everyone from Nirvana to Britney Spears
- 8: number of singers in the group
- 1: the number of groups like Voca People, who don white paint and ivory tuxedos while acting out a surreal tale that involves an alien spaceship crash
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.