- One ticket to see Mariachi Sol de Mexico
- When: Monday, May 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for premium orchestra or balcony seating (up to $52 value)
- $20 for section A orchestra or balcony seating (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Mariachi Sol de Mexico
- Their Sound: a richly layered combination of classic mariachi, pop, classical, jazz, and swing sounds
- Their Acclaim: bandleader Jóse Hernàndez is an internationally recognized artist, and the ensemble was the first mariachi group to be nominated for a Grammy
- Where to Begin: “Mi Mariachi,” a song that showcases Mariachi Sol de Mexico’s bright brass and ringing vocals
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.