- Tickets to the inaugural Medal of Honor Bowl all-star football game
- When: Saturday, January 11, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Johnson Hagood Stadium
- Seating: East general admission
- Door time: 12:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $26 for two tickets (a $40 value)
- $52 for four tickets (an $80 value)
- $45 for two tickets, plus two commemorative T-shirts (an $80 value)
- $89 for four tickets, plus four commemorative T-shirts (a $160 value)
Medal of Honor Bowl
On January 11, the inaugural Medal of Honor Bowl will set out to accomplish two things: showcase the country's best draft-eligible college football players, and recognize the men and women of the military who make such games possible. All-stars from across the nation will take part while representing the sport's major conferences, including the SEC, BIG 12, BIG 10, and PAC 12. But invitations won't be handed out to every player; the MOH Bowl will select the best-of-the-best by conducting on-campus scouting trips, consulting pro scouts, and evaluating game film to ensure linemen aren't just tackling practice sleds with wigs on.
The all-star talent on the field even extends to the sidelines, where former pro coaches Chan Gailey and Ralph Friedgen will call the shots for their respective teams. Away from the gridiron, the MOH Bowl will make an impact too. The game's beneficiaries include the Wounded Warrior Project and the Congressional Medal of Honor Museum.