- One G-Pass to see The Mega 80’s
- When: Friday, March 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 for general-admission standing room (up to $16.12 value)
- $13 for general-admission standing room with skip-the-line early entry (up to $26.12 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Mega 80’s
* The show: an onstage party that celebrates every musical hit, fashion victory, and _Donkey Kong_ high score of the '80s * The band: '80s authorities who've won Real Detroit Weekly's "Best Cover Band" for 11 years straight * What puts them mullet and shoulders above other '80s tributes: their cover songs and costume changes cover every base, including new-wave dance tunes and hair-metal power ballads