- $15 for one General Admission Standing ticket to see The Mega 80’s (up to $16.12 value), plus a Skip-the-Line pass ($10 value) and soda ($3 value; up to $29.12 total value)
- When: Friday, March 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Mega 80’s
- The show: an onstage party that celebrates every musical hit, fashion victory, and Donkey Kong high score of the ’80s
- The band: ’80s authorities who’ve won Real Detroit Weekly’s “Best Cover Band” for 11 years straight
- What puts them mullet and shoulders above other ’80s tributes: their cover songs and costume changes cover every base, including new-wave dance tunes and hair-metal power ballads
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.