All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Merchant of Venice starring David Serero
- When: select dates, June 10–24
- Where: American Sephardi Federation at the Center for Jewish History
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general admission (up to $26 value)
- $20 for VIP admission (up to $36 value)
The Merchant of Venice Starring David Serero
- The plot: the merchant takes out a loan so his friend may court a wealthy woman; however, the loan’s holder stipulates a pound of the merchant’s flesh should they be unable to repay him
- David Serero’s character: the loan’s holder, Shylock
- Where you’ve seen him: at one of his 700 packed concerts across the globe, some of which have been broadcasted to millions of viewers; starring as a baritone in operas such as Don Giovanni; packing in crowds for his one-man Broadway musical; sharing the cover of Theatre & Performance magazine with Barbra Streisand
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Brown Paper Tickets' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.