- Miami Rat Pack Tribute
- When: Tuesdays at 8 p.m. at Kitchen 305 Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort or February 1st, February 15th, March 1st, March 15th, and March 29th at 7:30 p.m. at Open Stage Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m. for Kitchen 305; 6:30 p.m. for Open Stage Club
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Parental discretion is advised.
- $20 for one ticket (up to $40 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $80 value)
Miami Rat Pack Tribute
At a 1975 Caesar’s Palace gig, Frank Sinatra changed someone’s life. It was a young Jack Crooner, who after catching a glimpse of Ol’ Blue Eyes’ style realized he was watching the man he wanted to become. With hard work, musical training, and a few Manhattans, Jack did just that. He then assembled a crack team of Rat Pack impersonators—and a Marilyn—to keep modern night owls enraptured. Between bantering with the audience and band, swirling their tumblers, and ensuring wayward fedoras find a home atop their heads, the group enchants with faithful takes on favorite standards.
Open Stage Club
2325 Galiano St.
Coral Gables, FL 33134
16701 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles, FL 33160