What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to see The Michael Allman Band (up to a $21.69 value)
- Cosmic Funk opens the show, with a guest appearance by Annie Allman
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wormhole
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The Michael Allman Band
The Michael Allman Band Promotional Video
* Michael Allman is: the son of legendary rocker Gregg Allman * The distance the apple fell from the tree: far enough for Michael to stand out on his own * Similarities between papa Gregg and son Michael: leaders of bands with a Southern rock stomp, bellowing vocals loaded with grit, enviable manes of hair * Michael Allman tunes that could only come from ramblin' man genes: "Mule Named Whiskey," "Circus Full of Clowns"
####The Wormhole Like any good rift in the time-space continuum, you never know what's going to come out of the Wormhole. The family-owned neighborhood dive wants only to surprise its guests, so visitors might find a heavy metal concert, a funky dance party, or some anything-goes open mic within. While hosting karaoke nights or Frank Zappa's former bandmates, the neighborhood dive keeps things saucy with daily drink specials—some accessible only by secret password.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Redeem starting 11/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Wormhole. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Wormhole's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.