- One ticket to see The Midtown Men
- When: Monday, April 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Centre In The Square
- Doortime: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$31 for seating in rows W-X of the rear orchestra section or rows C-D of the rear balcony section (up to C$59.45 value)
- C$34 for seating in rows S-V of the rear orchestra section or rows A-B of the front balcony section (up to C$64.95 value)
- C$38 for seating in rows L-R of the mid-orchestra section or rows A-F of the mezzanine section (up to C$70.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Midtown Men
For three years, the quartet of Michael Longoria, Daniel Reichard, Tony Award nominee J. Robert Spencer, and Tony Award winner Christian Hoff were the toast of the Great White Way, living the roles of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons for more than 1,000 performances. The group has since come of age as The Midtown Men, enthralling fans across the continent with their onstage chemistry and a songbook of 1960s staples.
The photogenic four put their own stamp on classics such as The Mamas & the Papas’ “California Dreamin’,” The Zombies’ “Time of the Season,” and The Beatles’ “Can’t Buy Me Love.” Dressed to the nines in Hugo Boss suits, they embellish each of these golden oldies with their dulcet harmonies and synchronized dance moves, jumping, jiving, and laying their jackets over puddles formed from fans’ tears of joy.
NOT A PERFORMANCE OF, NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE SHOW JERSEY BOYS.