R&B quartet behind the early ’00s hit, “Bump, Bump, Bump,” reunites for the first time in over a decade with support from hip-hop veterans
What You'll Get
- Seating: floor, AJ-BJ, AQ-BQ, or CF-CB
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event._
B2K: The Millennium Tour
- B2K: The multi-platinum R&B “boys of the new millennium”—Omarion, Boog, Fizz, and Raz-B—let loose a string of early ’00s hits that made them boy-band favorites, including “Gots Ta Be,” “Badaboom,” and their No. 1 smash, “Bump, Bump, Bump.”
- Mario: This Baltimore native is known for his silky-smooth old-school R&B that takes its cues from greats such as Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, and Michael Jackson. His Grammy-nominated No. 1 jam, “Let Me Love You,” released in 2004, came in at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 Songs of the Decade chart.
- Pretty Ricky: The hip-hop quartet makes crowds blush with their smooth R&B with a Ginuwine/Jodeci swing, peppered with rap and slathered in salaciousness best suited for mature audiences on hits like “Grind With Me” and “Push It Baby.”
- Lloyd: Born in New Orleans and raised within the booming Atlanta music scene, this R&B artist has seen his career span two decades—including collaborations with Lil Wayne as well as several soulful solo albums.
- Also appearing: Bobby V. | Ying Yang Twins | Chingy
The Fine Print