What You'll Get
- One general-admission standing G-Pass to see The Molly Ringwalds, starting from $10
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Molly Ringwalds
- Inspiration for their name: the teen movie queen
- Home base: Sheffield, England
- Reason not to call them a cover band: the group calls each of its performances “an 80’s experience,” nailing musical genres and costumes from across the decade
- Where they got their start: “a pub located in a large portion of a big city near a small village located south of a place you’ve never heard of”
- Their songbook: it covers everything from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake
The Fine Print