What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in the mid grand tier (up to $49.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Micky Dolenz: the eternally boyish drummer
- Peter Tork: on the show, a lovable bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades
- Common misconception: that the TV band can’t play their own instruments
- The truth: they’re seriously good musicians
- What their recent tours have featured: a treasure chest of greatest hits, eye-loads of rare and unseen film footage, and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters as well as the cult film Head
- The biggest crowd-pleasers: “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”
- Moments for the die-hard fans: any song from Head (especially the scorching “Circle Sky”
- Most moving moment: when the band plays dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones’ “Daydream Believer” and invites the audience to sing along
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 5/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.