What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass to see The Monkees (up to $63 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: sections C or F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Micky Dolenz: the eternally boyish drummer
- Peter Tork: on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades
- Common misconception: that the TV band can’t play their own instruments
- The truth: they’re seriously good musicians
- What their recent tours have featured: a treasure chest of greatest hits, eye-loads of rare and unseen film footage, and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters as well as the cult film Head
- The biggest crowd-pleasers: “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”
- Moments for the die-hard fans: any song from Head (especially the scorching “Circle Sky”)
- Most moving moment: when the band plays dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones’ “Daydream Believer” and invites the audience to sing along
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.