- $37.80 for one G-Pass to see The Monkees (up to $63 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: sections C or F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Micky Dolenz: the eternally boyish drummer
- Peter Tork: on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades
- Common misconception: that the TV band can’t play their own instruments
- The truth: they’re seriously good musicians
- What their recent tours have featured: a treasure chest of greatest hits, eye-loads of rare and unseen film footage, and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters as well as the cult film Head
- The biggest crowd-pleasers: “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”
- Moments for the die-hard fans: any song from Head (especially the scorching “Circle Sky”)
- Most moving moment: when the band plays dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones’ “Daydream Believer” and invites the audience to sing along