What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for upper-level seating (up to $50.75 value)
- $30 for one ticket for lower-level seating (up to $62.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Hey hey, who’re the Monkees? Micky Dolenz (the eternally boyish drummer) and Peter Tork (on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades)
- How they Monkee around on tour: by combining a treasure chest of greatest hits (such as “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”) with eye-loads of rare film footage and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters
- They’re still busy singing: In celebration of their 50th anniversary, the band has released Good Times!, which features tracks written for the band by the likes of Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo, Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard, and XTC’s Andy Partridge, plus launching a brand new tour.
- They won’t put anybody down: Die-hard fans can expect tracks from their cult film, Head (such as the scorching “Circle Sky”), while all fans can sing along to “Daydream Believer” in a moving tribute to dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tickets are usually distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at ticket pick-up. Seating may be assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis at the discretion of the venue. Your ability to select your seats cannot be guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.