All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in rows F–Z of balcony sections 1–4 (up to $52.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows T–JJ of orchestra sections 1–4 (up to $63 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Hey hey, who’re the Monkees? Micky Dolenz (the eternally boyish drummer) and Peter Tork (on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades)
- How they Monkee around on tour: by combining a treasure chest of greatest hits (such as “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”) with eye-loads of rare film footage and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters
- They’re still busy singing: In celebration of their 50th anniversary, the band is releasing Good Times!, which features tracks written for the band by the likes of Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo, Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard, and XTC’s Andy Partridge, plus launching a brand new tour.
- They won’t put anybody down: Die-hard fans can expect tracks from their cult film, Head (such as the scorching “Circle Sky”), while all fans can sing along to “Daydream Believer” in a moving tribute to dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.