What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to see The Monkees
- Where: Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- When: Fox Theatre Detroit
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for Gallery B in the 3rd balcony, rows L–T (up to $40.15 value)
- $30 for main-floor sections F1–F6, rows AA–SS (up to $60.55 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Micky Dolenz: the eternally boyish drummer
- Peter Tork: on the show, a lovable dummy bassist, but in real life, a sharp, musical Jack of all trades
- Michael Nesmith: the brainy one in the wool hat, whose guitar has a similar Texas feel
- Common misconception: that the TV band can’t play their own instruments
- The truth: they’re seriously good musicians
- What their recent tours have featured: the long-awaited return of Nesmith, a treasure chest of greatest hits, eye-loads of rare and unseen film footage, and deep cuts from their pivotal album Headquarters as well as the cult film Head
- The biggest crowd-pleasers: “I’m a Believer” and “Last Train to Clarksville”
- Moments for the die-hard fans: any song from Head (especially the scorching “Circle Sky”; Mike’s country-pop ditties such as “What Am I Doing Hangin’ Round”
- Most moving moment: when the band plays dearly departed vocalist Davy Jones’ “Daydream Believer” and invites the audience to sing along
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Fox Theatre on 5/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.