- $22 for one reserved ticket (up to $37 value)
- Prokofiev Romeo & Juliet Suites on Sunday, February 14 at 3 p.m.
- Beethoven Symphony No. 8 on Sunday, April 3 at 3 p.m.
- Ravel Boléro on Saturday, May 14 at 8 p.m.
- Click here to view the 2015–16 season
Monmouth Symphony Orchestra
- The Season: four concerts running deep into 2016, spanning classical, baroque, and modernist pieces
- The Orchestra: 75 professional and amateur musicians with a history stretching back to 1948
- The Guest Stars: each show has at least one—soprano Victoria Cannizzo in November, Young Artist Concerto Competition winner Carolyn Wong in February, harpist Emily Mitchell and flutist Gary Shocker in April, and pianist Ron Levy in May
The Monmouth Symphony Orchestra
When The Monmouth Symphony Orchestra played its first note in 1948, it actually had a different name: Spring Lake Sinfonietta. By 1950 it was known as the Monmouth Little Symphony, but by 1960, it had gained such a following that "little" ceased to apply. So its name changed again, this time to its current moniker, and since then its presence has only continued to grow. Today after over 65 seasons of concerts, The Monmouth Symphony Orchestra continues to make live orchestral music available to Monmouth County, New Jersey with its roster of over 60 dedicated and passionate musicians. its credits include shows at Carnegie Hall and the Great Auditorium in Ocean Grove, and its roster of visiting artists includes world-renowned musicians.