What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Moody Blues
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ives Concert Park
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general-admission lawn access (up to $52.35 value)
- $40 for seating in section 600 or rows N–CC of sections 100 or 500 (up to $85.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Founded: in 1964
- Their sound: part prog, part psychedelic, part blues, all rock
- Their hits: multiple, including the dreamy ’60s single “Tuesday Afternoon,” the sweeping ’70s love song “Nights in White Satin,” and the ’80s new wave-esque ballad, “Your Wildest Dreams”
- 1: the number of members from the original 1964 lineup
- Who that member is: Graeme Edge
- Joined by: later members Justin Hayward and John Lodge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Ives Concert Park on 8/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.