- One G-Pass ticket package to see The Moody Blues: Timeless Flight Tour 2015
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for seating in sections 300–303, rows K–R (up to $82 value)
- $40 for seating in sections 300-303, rows C–H (up to $92.50 value)
- Ticket package includes skip-the-line pass and coat check ($6 value) and Groupon Elite Parking Pass ($25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry. Present your printed G-Pass ticket at coat check for coat check item.
- Founded: in 1964
- Their sound: part prog, part psychedelic, part blues, all rock
- Their hits: multiple, including the dreamy ’60s single “Tuesday Afternoon,” the sweeping ’70s love song “Nights in White Satin,” and the ’80s new wave-esque ballad, “Your Wildest Dreams”
- Playing songs from “The Polydor Years 1986-1992”
- 1: the number of members from the original 1964 lineup
- Who that member is: Graeme Edge
- Joined by: later members Justin Hayward and John Lodge