- One G-Pass ticket to see The Moody Blues: Timeless Flight Tour 2015
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rochester Auditorium Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $60 for seating in right center or left center orchestra, rows AA–JJ (up to $100.70 value)
- $48 for seating in the center, right center, or left center balcony, rows P–T (up to $80.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry. Present your printed G-Pass ticket at coat check for coat check item.
- Founded: in 1964
- Their sound: part prog, part psychedelic, part blues, all rock
- Their hits: multiple, including the dreamy ’60s single “Tuesday Afternoon,” the sweeping ’70s love song “Nights in White Satin,” and the ’80s new wave-esque ballad, “Your Wildest Dreams”
- Playing songs from “The Polydor Years 1986-1992”
- 1: the number of members from the original 1964 lineup
- Who that member is: Graeme Edge
- Joined by: later members Justin Hayward and John Lodge