- One or two tickets to see The Book of Moron or The Male Intellect: An Oxymoron?
- When: any performance of your choice March 19–29 (previews) or April 2–26
- Where: Urban Stages
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees. Ticket prices and values vary depending on show date.
- Click here to view the schedule
- $20–$35 for one ticket (up to $60.50 value)
- $39–$55 for two tickets (up to $127 value)
The Book of Moron
In a world rife with hype, spin, and talking points galore, it’s a miracle anyone can keep their head on straight. And Robert Dubac is no different from anyone else. Unable to remember who he is or what he believes, he searches his memory for details that can help. But as he delves further into his own head, he doesn’t find answers—he finds voices. Lots of voices. This leads Dubac into a parallel universe as he hilariously and introspectively hunts for the big picture.
The Male Intellect: An Oxymoron?
Why don’t men know what women want? Robert Dubac’s long-running hit claims that the answer comes from freshly heartbroken protagonist Bobby, and a consortium of untrustworthy male advisors—all played by himself. There’s the retired colonel raising five daughters; the philosophizing exchange student; the chauvinistic heartbreaker; the jovial old man; and the chivalrous galoot. It all adds up to what the Sun Sentinel described as “ a hilarious 90-minute self-help therapy session” in a 2005 review.
259 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001Get Directions