What You'll Get
- $42 for one dinner theater ticket to The Mousetrap (up to $65 value)
- When: Friday–Sunday, June 12–14
- Where: 6515 International Dr. Orlando, FL 32819
- Seating: seated tables
- Door time: 7 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m. on Sunday
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Tickets include Choice of Dinner Entree, including:
- Chicken parmigiana with pasta marinara
- 10 oz. New York strip steak with baked potato
- Grilled marinated chicken with yellow rice
- Tortilla-crusted tilapia with mixed vegetables
- Vegetarian option
Originally written for Queen Mary’s 80th birthday in the late 1940s, The Mousetrap has since gone on to garner universal acclaim and a diverse fan base. The details seem familiar at first; a murder, a cast of secretive characters, and a snowstorm that traps them all in a manor. But the plot offers twists aplenty, encouraging audience members to piece together the clues before the detective ruins everyone’s good time by solving the case. Audiences worldwide have been captivated by the play’s roller-coaster story and sense of intrigue for more than 60 years; the original West End production, which opened in 1952, is still running to this day, much to the chagrin of the theater’s ushers, who just want to go home.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Mosaic Community Theatre, Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.