All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $26.75 for one ticket to Michael English and the Nelons (up to $31.75 value)
- $29.57 for one ticket to The Muppet Movie Sing-a-Long (up to $34.57 value)
- Seating for both events is in balcony rows EE–KK
- Click here to view the seating chart
Michael English and The Nelons
- Michael English is: the North Carolina-bred gospel star and former member of The Gaither Vocal Band best known for hits such as “Your Love Amazes Me” and “Heaven to Earth”
- The Nelons are: a southern family Gospel band from Georgia known for their genetically dulcet harmonies, best heard in the ditty ”Come Morning,” which was awarded the Southern Gospel Song of the Decade for the 1980s
- What both acts have in common: gorgeous voices, uplifting messages, a slew of Grammy nominations and GMA Dove Awards, regular stints on the Gaither TV network and Gaither Homecoming Tour, and a strong likelihood of going to Heaven
The Muppet Movie Sing-a-Long
- The movie: Kermit the Frog accumulates new Muppet pals, evades a frog-legs restauranteur, and encounters every celebrity comic of 1979 (or at least it seems like it) on a quest for Tinseltown stardom. He even rides a bike on the big screen for the first time.
- The songs: hands-down the best tunes Paul Williams ever wrote for puppets, from the Oscar-nominated banjo magic of “The Rainbow Connection” to the jaunty sonic road trip of “Movin’ Right Along” and the surreal yet rollicking “Can You Picture That?”
- The Sing-a-Long experience: Imagine The Muppet Movie with the flair of a kid-friendly Rocky Horror Picture Show, and you get IBEX Puppetry’s immersive and interactive experience.
- The props: Bubbles, streamers, kites, confetti, and fleecy characters pop out of the screen, giving this 2D classic an extra dimension of joy. Audiences receive a goody bag of props upon entry.
- The instructions: Fans are encouraged to blurt out lines, blow bubbles, boogie in the aisles, and bellow along with their favorite songs.
- The highlight of the night: when a full-sized Gonzo soars above the crowd via a fistful of balloons
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.