All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA, starting from $39
- Seating: section 107-111 (rows AA-HH)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA!
- 12: members of the lauded tribute act
- 38: the number of sold-out tours the group has racked up since 2005
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band granted an unreleased song by the original band itself
- 1: as in the one and only ABBA tribute band given permission to recreate ABBA’s original outfits and use ABBA’s name in their moniker
- Several: members of ABBA’s original rhythm section that sometimes tour with the group
- 50+: symphonies the group has played alongside through the years, including Beijing Symphony Orchestra, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, and Boston Symphony Orchestra
- Multiple: ABBA hits you’ll hear, including “Mama Mia,” “Dancing Queen,” “Take a Chance on Me,” and “Fernando”
The Fine Print