What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Musical Box
- When: Saturday, December 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $27.50 for rows S–W of the orchestra (up to $55.30 value)
- $22.50 for rows A–D of the balcony (up to $44.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
The Musical Box
The Musical Box Performs Genesis (Concert Highlights)
* Genesis in 1973: they're still a five-piece with Peter Gabriel at the helm, Phil Collins behind the skins (but getting more solo vocal moments), Tony Banks making wonder with primitive synths, Steve Hackett shredding, and Mike Rutherford on bass * What the tribute band The Musical Box is like: see above * How long they've been doing Genesis shows: since 1993 * Their mission: to replicate '70s-era Genesis concerts for fans who never got to see the band in their prog-rock heyday * What to expect: the epic album, Selling England by the Pound, impeccably played and dynamically staged * Prog-rock level: makes Pink Floyd seem minimalist
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Santander Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.