- $8 for two tickets to a taping of The Mystery Hour (up to $16 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Gillioz Theatre
- Guests: Luke Ashlocke, nationally touring comedian from Los Angeles; Phil and Will, from Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Mystery Hour
Jeff Houghton may have learned the art of hosting while working at The Late Show with David Letterman, but his own talk show, The Mystery House, is more of a local affair. In fact, Houghton created it right in Springfield at the Skinny Improv. Since then, it’s gone on to a residence at the historic Gillioz Theatre, where the show airs Saturday nights at 9:00 p.m. on FOX 5. The guests range from local musicians to animal trainers to nationally touring comedians, all of whom banter affectionately with their ever affable host, easing into his down-home approach.