What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket to the Sunnyvale Community Players presents The Mystery of Edwin Drood (up to $30 value)
- When: select dates, April 4–26
- Where: Sunnyvale Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- The plot: the whodunit musical plays on Charles Dickens’s unfinished novel, and at the end of the show, the audience gets to decide who killed Edwin Drood
- Song you won’t be able to get out of your head: “The Writing on the Wall”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Sunnyvale Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sunnyvale Community Players' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunnyvale Community Players
Up to four large-scale productions a year. Three hundred cast, crew, and orchestra members. Eight thousand rapt faces in the audience over the course of a season. Sunnyvale Community Players has been maintaining these impressive stats for nearly 50 years with a staff supported by a large number of volunteers. Through a lineup of crowd-pleasing and thought-provoking musicals, directors give local performers ages 8 through adult a chance to hone their chops onstage as they entertain Silicon Valley residents and their pocket robots.