- $31 for rows C–F (up to $65.25 value)
- $26 for rows G–N (up to $55 value)
- $21 for rows O–S (up to $45 value)
Dates and Times
- Thursday, November 12 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 13 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14 at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 20 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21 at 7 p.m.
The Mystery of Irma Vep
- The Characters: eight Victorian fops, adventurers, and monsters in a madcap horror spoof
- The Cast: just two actors swap wigs, accents, and costumes to embody every single player
- The Mystery: here’s a hint—unscramble the letters in “Irma Vep” and speak in a Transylvanian accent
The Theatre Project
There's growth as an actor, and then there's growth as a human being—but for the founders of The Theatre Project, there's no difference between the two. Emphasizing that actors are indeed ever-evolving human beings and not, as previously thought, aliens practicing how to be human beings, The Theatre Project has transformed into more than a theater company. Driven by a creative ensemble of artists who've banded together to revamp the modern theatergoing experience, it has become an organism. With fresh adaptations such as a take on 4.48 Pyschosis, the Project has earned the title of "Adventurous New Company" from The Villager, and its world-premiere productions have been rewarded with sold-out shows and have inspired Downtown Magazine to hail the Project as "one to watch in the next year." Yet, with each subsequent year, it continues to remain one to watch, as it puts imagination and teamwork into brand-new works and creative interpretations of the classics.