- $32 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $53 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Must be 18 or older
The Naked Magic Show
- Is this exactly what it sounds like? Pretty much. Christopher and Mike have packed theaters in their native Australia, and all over the world, with their comedic blend of magic and mischief.
- What you’ll see: Um, everything.
- No, I mean, what do they do? Jaw-dropping illusions, infused with a fearless, cheeky sense of humor. While laughing, you’ll take in daring feats of stage magic, mystifying up-close card illusions, and maybe even the glint of a flying steak knife.
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.