What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket for seating in orchestra circle or tier 2 (up to $32.48 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Must be 18 or older
The Naked Magic Show
- Is this exactly what it sounds like? Pretty much. Christopher and Mike have packed theaters in their native Australia, and all over the world, with their comedic blend of magic and mischief.
- What you’ll see: Um, everything.
- No, I mean, what do they do? Jaw-dropping illusions, infused with a fearless, cheeky sense of humor. While laughing, you’ll take in daring feats of stage magic, mystifying up-close card illusions, and maybe even the glint of a flying steak knife.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Please contact the Arsht Center Box Office for ADA seating requests. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.