What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $49.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Naked Magic Show
- Is this exactly what it sounds like? Pretty much. Christopher and Mike have packed theaters in their native Australia, and all over the world, with their comedic blend of magic and mischief.
- What you’ll see: Um, everything.
- No, I mean, what do they do? Jaw-dropping illusions, infused with a fearless, cheeky sense of humor. While laughing, you’ll take in daring feats of stage magic, mystifying up-close card illusions, and maybe even the glint of a flying steak knife.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. For mature audiences only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Center for the Arts
Upon entering the historic theater at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Basie Center has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.