What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra (up to $53 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Naked Magicians
- The Naked Magicians: a pair of Australian illusionists who go to extreme lengths to prove they aren’t hiding anything
- The Naked Magicians’ Motto: “Sleeves Up, Pants Down”
- Why the Show is 18+: take a wild guess
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Limit 20/person. Redeem starting 1/17 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.