What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra or balcony (up to $39 value)
- Available dates and showtimes: Thursday, November 10, at 7 p.m. | Friday, November 11, at 8 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
The Nashville Songbook with Mandy Barnett and the Nashville Symphony
- The Songbook: all the pop and country hits that put Nashville on the musical map thanks to artists like Brenda Lee, Eddy Arnold, Roy Orbison, Patsy Cline, Elvis Presley, Tammy Wynette, and The Everly Brothers
- The Singer: Mandy Barnett, the star of Always…Patsy Cline, who adds new dimensions to each timeless tune with her lush pipes and commanding stage presence
- The Band: The Nashville Symphony in full acoustic splendor, with Jim Gray waving the baton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48hr prior to event time. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.