What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the USA Gymnastics Nastia Liukin Cup on Friday, March 6, or the AT&T American Cup on Saturday, March 7
- Where: AT&T Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m. on Friday; 9 a.m. on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Nastia Liukin Cup — Friday, March 6, at 7 p.m.
- $20 for one general-admission seat in sections 101–103, 118–121, 150, 201–205, 215–220 ($44.29 value); seating is first come, first serve and based on availability within these sections
- $35 for one reserved seat in sections A–D floor, C106–C115, or C206–C214 ($61.34 value)
AT&T American Cup — Saturday, March 7, at 10:30 a.m.
- $25 for one seat in sections 101–103, 118–121, 150, 201–205, 215–220 ($44.29 value)
- $50 for one seat in sections C307–C314 ($82.15 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nastia Liukin Cup and AT&T American Cup
Since its debut at Madison Square Garden in 1976, the American Cup has showcased the world’s top gymnasts every year. On March 7, the international event will make its first-ever appearance in Arlington during a one-day all-around gymnastics competition at AT&T Stadium, which will conclude with the crowning of World Cup Series men’s and women’s champions. World all-around champion and nine-time world medalist Simone Biles headlines this year’s collection of athletes alongside other USA standouts, including world team bronze medalist Donnell Whittenburg, world team champion MyKayla Skinner, and 2014 American Cup champion Sam Mikulak.
Just hours before the American Cup vaults into action, the sixth-annual Nastia Liukin Cup will feature gymnasts who have qualified through the 25-part Nastia Liukin Cup Series held throughout January and February. Named after five-time Olympic medalist Nastia Liukin, the event also makes appearances all across the country, much the U.S. President’s body double.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at AT&T Stadium on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase through Groupon. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 6 p.m. on 3/6. Doors open at 9 a.m. on 3/7. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call (817) 892-5000 for inquiries regarding ADA exchanges on event day. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.