- $19 for one G side loge ticket (up to $35.45 value)
- $39 for one D table ticket (up to $73.25 value)
- $49 for one C table ticket (up to $83.45 value)
- View the seating chart
Long Beach Symphony POPS! - Nat King Cole Songbook
- The performance: a journey through the songbook of American music legend Nat King Cole
- The vocalist: Denzal Sinclaire—an acclaimed Canadian jazz vocalist and Juno Award winner
- The conductor: Stuart Malina, a veteran conductor with experience in concerts ranging from grand opera to pops
- BYO picnic: Patrons are encouraged to arrive early and bring their own picnic dinner and libations to enjoy before the show. Concessions are also available to purchase at the arena, such as pizza, sandwiches, and beverages.
Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.