All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to The National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China: Peking Dreams
- When: Thursday, October 29, at 10:30 a.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Florence Civic Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- $15 for the 400-level section (up to $25.05 value)
- $18 for the 300-level section (up to $30.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China: “Peking Dreams”
- Where you’ve seen Peking Dreams before: at the 2008 Bejing Olympics
- Where you’ve seen plates spinning in the air before: in a cartoon about a chef, or in a performance by the National Circus and Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China
- What else you’ll see: other dazzling acts that seem to have sprung straight from an animator’s pencil, from feet juggling to chair balancing and elaborate trapeze tricks
- Age of the art form: two centuries
- Age of the troupe: more than six decades
- Awards: lots of them, including a Golden Clown award for their ‘Pagoda of Bowls’ act
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.