What You'll Get
- One ticket for a brunch, lunch, or dinner cruise, starting from $19
- All cruises include musical entertainment and an unlimited buffet meal with coffee, tea, or iced tea. Cruises begin boarding one hour prior to launch; late arrivals risk missing the boat.
- Dinner cruise: May 15, 16, 23, 27, or 31; June 3, 8, 15, 17, 21, 22, 24, or 28–30
- Lunch cruise: May 18, 20, 24, 26,27, or 31; June 1, 3, 6, 8–10, 14–17, 20–23, or 28–30; July 1
- Sunday Brunch cruise: May 21 or 28; June 11 or 25; July 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2017. Promotional value expires on date of purchased cruise. Valid only for date and option purchased at checkout. All sales final. Non-transferable. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nautica Queen
Eyes twinkle with the reflected light of the Cleveland skyline as breezes from the lake and river blow gently. A cruise on the Nautica Queen takes riders down the shores of Lake Erie or the Cuyahoga River, with scenic views of the city and more whether it's day or night. At brunch, lunch, or dinner, guests partake in a fully stocked buffet and cash bar, then groove to the sounds provided by a DJ. They take to the dance floor indoors on the upper deck.