What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to The Nick & Knight Tour (up to $58 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mercury Ballroom
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Nick & Knight Tour
- You know Nick Carter as: one of the Backsteet Boys’ biggest heartthrobs, a successful solo artist and TV star, and perhaps as one of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People”
- You know Jordan Knight as: the falsetto singer of New Kids on the Block who supplied the lead vocals on all of their biggest hits, and also as a successful solo artist and TV star
- How they decided to team up: On a joint BSB/NKTOB tour—”They kept pairing us off in our choreography routines and we got to know each other better,” Carter told Rolling Stone . “We had a good chemistry. In the eyes of many people, I was like a blonde version of Jordan.”
- Nick & Knight’s musical formula: a boy-band-turned-man-band blend of Nick’s old-school R&B influences (Boyz II Men) and Jordan’s older-school influences (New Addition), with a pinch of Nick’s rock ‘n roll swagger
- What to expect onstage: material from their eponymous debut album, plus solo sets where Nick serenades fans on his guitar and Jordan takes to the piano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Mercury Ballroom on 9/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.